News: Version 3.5 is a fully Microsoft Azure "Platform as a Service" solution! Powerful regional hosting in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and around the world.
Associations of all sizes are building beautiful, secure, robust e-commerce websites for a fraction of the cost of a typical AMS.Our startup packages include all of your data migration, member profile configuration, your payment merchant of choice, a self-branded member e-commerce website, training, and a full year of hosting.
Small Trade or Profressional Association: 1 month to go-live
Large Trade or Professional Association: 3 months to go-live
Regulatory Bodies: 3 to 6 months to go-live
How do you cut your losses and break the expensive and exhausting three year cycle of version overhauls?
Easy! Build it right. Build it to last. Build it with Association Server. We are constantly investing R&D resources into your current version, instead of constantly re-introducing costly upgrades.
Welcome to the only truly unified enterprise platform designed to disrupt the prevailing trend of implementing bulky, disconnected, and inflexible AMS systems that require heavy IT involvement, training, coding, and resources.
Our approach is to run your entire enterprise, quietly in the background. Our mission is to provide associations with the highest possible ROI and value, by crafting solutions that:
- Set you free to create your own unique website, using free, open-source CRM widgets.
- Plug-n-play powerful, proven, e-commerce services anywhere on your website.
- Single Sign On for all of your online member sevices.
- Cost less to implement than turnkey, COTS solutions.
- Are far more affordable to run, upgrade, and manage year after year.
- Have a much longer shelf-life than COTS solutions.
- Most closely mimic your current day-to-day work-flows, and those of your members.
- Encourage the highest level of on-line participation from members and volunteers.
- Provide the highest level of ROI through constant no-charge upgrades and new versions.
- Are the most scalable - all of our clients are running the same version, whether for 3 or 300 staff.
The new Azure Platform is a high-performance success Now moving legacy clients into Azure Managed Instances Now supporting Office 365 Single Sign-On Can Blockchain Workflows help you? Connect your Google Team Calendars to the Dashboard Fast and Easy updates with the new In-Line Grid Forms Helpful Icon Design Improves Product Usability New, Faster, High-performance Forms Full Multi-lingual support for all forms and functions Protect Document Uploads from deletes based on security rules